The project Dancing Histor(y)ies, Binding Communities and Heritage Through Dance, is European project aimed at linking communities and cultural heritage through dance.
Co-financed under the “Creative Europe” program (Project id: 101099222), the project focuses on promoting archaeological sites through performing arts and aims to identify an innovative, effective, and replicable model for the enhancement of cultural sites actively involving local communities in artistic production and conscious heritage enjoyment, also promoting the international circulation of European artists. The project intends to create a common and adaptable general model to be disseminated and exploited at the European level, aiming to combine the material cultural heritage of the sites involved with the immaterial heritage of local communities and their stories, fused together through the creativity of dance.
● Associazione Enti Locali per le Attività Culturali e Di Spettacolo / Association of Local Authorities for Cultural and Entertainment Activities (IT)
● Consorcio Patronato del Festival de Merida (ES): Merida theatre
● I Borghi Srl (IT): Ostia Antica theatre
● Arheoloski Institut / Institute of Archeology (RS): Viminacium archaeological site
● Etaireia Koinonikis Paremvasis kai politismou / EKPOL (Prefecture of Magnesia social and cultural council l (GR)
● Technologiko panepistimio kyprou / Cyprus University of Technology (CY)
● Asociación AEI Cluster del Turismo de Extremadura / Cluster of Tourism of Extremadura (ES)
● Kulturális Örökség Menedzserek Egyesülete / Association of cultural heritage managers (HU)
● Mapa das Ideias (PT)
Subscribe for our newsletter.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or EACEA. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.